Product Name : Statice QIS Pastel Flower Seeds
Qty : 1000 Seeds
Brand : Pan Am
Scientific Name : Limonium sinuatum
Common Name : Statice
Blooming Season : Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit : Upright
Spacing : 12 - 16" (30 - 41cm)
Height : 30 - 35" (76 - 89cm)
Width : 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Planting density: 1 to 2 plants/ft.2 (10 to 20 plants/m2)
Best for: High tunnel, field
Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: 18 to 22 weeks (12 to 13 with vernalization or direct sowing)
- Widely recommended by professional cut flower growers in the world, QIS (‘Quality in Seed’) is a considerable improvement over standard varieties in uniformity, colour, flower size and stem quality.
- Produces clouds of tiny, non-shattering flowers.
- Delivers shipability and long vase life.
- Popular for both fresh and preserved cut flower production.
- Stiff stems do not require netting.