Product Name : Petunia Single Gf. Ez Rider Salmon Deep Flower Seeds
Brand:PAN AM Seeds
Scientific Name : Petunia x hybrida
Common Name : Compact Growing Grandiflora Petunia
Blooming Season : Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit : Mounded
Spacing : 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
Height : 6 - 10" (15 - 25cm)
Width : 8 - 12" (20 - 30cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Pelleted.
Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: 5 to 6 weeks
- Up to half the amount of PGRs are needed – or none under some growing regimes.
- Suitable for cold growing.
- Tight bloom window lets you ship and sell all series colours at the same time.
- Better branching with improved airflow reduces the probability of disease, especially Botrytis.
- Available in the top-selling colours that make up 75% of petunia sales.
- Enhanced, longer garden performance in containers and gardens – plants hold together and don’t lodge later in the season like traditional petunias can.
Offers darker, truer red colour; shorter, denser and better-branched plants; and strong, long plant holding. Averages 3 days faster to flower, with faster secondary blooms for earlier retail sales opportunities.