Nonwoven Geotextile Fabric 150 GSM
Product Name : Geotextile Filtration Fabric
Product Description :
To prevent Soil from Entering and Clogging the Drainage System
1 Roll -200 Sq m (Lenght 100mtr x 2 Mtr )
Geotextile is manufactured from high quality polypropylene Staple Fibres . The Fibers are mechanically bonded through Needle -punching to form a Strong ,
Flexible and Dimensionally Stable Structure , with optimum pore Sizes and high Permeability . The Geo textile is resistant to Chemical and biological Organisms
normally found in Soli and is stabilized against degradation due to exposure to ultravoilet radiation .
The Geotextile Fabric confirms to the attached Property values as shown in the picture .
Product Dimensions :
Uses in Landscaping :
- Fast Drainage and passage of air and Fertilizers .
- Minimizes Penetration by Weeds .
- Prevents unwanted growth beneath the fabric
- Prevents erosion of Soil
- It is placed over natural Soil and Covered with a layer of Decorative stone .
- Weed Growth in inhibited .
- Assures long term minimal maintenance of the landscape