Gomphrena Buddy Mix Flower Seeds
Original price Rs. 665.00 - Original price Rs. 665.00
Rs. 665.00 - Rs. 665.00
Current price Rs. 665.00
- Product Name : Gomphrena Buddy Mix
- Brand : Benary Seeds
- Qty :1000 Seeds
- Uses:Plants for borders, pot plants, cut and dried flower production
- Garden height:6″ / 15 cm
- Crop time:8-10 weeks
- Sow time:January-June, sowing in intervals
- Sowing method:1-2 seeds per plug, sowing directly into pots is possible
- Germination*:10-14 days at 72-77 °F (22-25°C). Cover seed lightly after sowing. Avoid overwatering for best germination and root growth.
- Growing On:Transplant plugs after 5-6 weeks. Grow on at 62-65 °F (17-18 °C). Apply 150 ppm nitrogen weekly in a well-balanced formula.
- Media:Use a well-drained, growing substrate with 15-30 % clay, 0-20 % parts (e.g. coconut fibres, perlite), 1-1,5 kg/m³ complete balanced fertilizer, 0-2 kg/m³ slow release fertilizer (3 months), iron-chelate, micronutrients, pH: 5.5-5.8. Field: well-drained, sandy loamy soils. Standard fertilization: 60-80 g/m² of a slow release fertilizer.
- Temperature:Grow at 20-24 °C during daytime and at 15 °C during night or outdoors. Avoid temperatures below 10 °C. Protect the young plants outdoors against frost. Gomphrena does not tolerate frost.
- Fertilization:Moderate-high fertilization levels are required. Fertilize the crop weekly with 100-150 ppm nitrogen (at 2 kg/m³ slow release fertilizer in substrate), using complete balanced fertilizer. Avoid high ammonium and high nitrogen levels. Take care of the phosphate level in substrate.