Product Name : Alyssum Clear Crystals Mix Flower Seeds
Scientific Name : Lobularia maritima
Common Name : Alyssum, Sweet Alyssum
Blooming Season : Early Spring, Spring, Autumn
Plant Habit : Mounded
Spacing : 6 - 10" (15 - 25cm)
Height : 6 - 10" (15 - 25cm)
Width : 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Coated, Multi-Seed Pellets.
Plug crop time: 4 weeks
Transplant to finish: 4 to 6 weeks
- Tetraploid alyssums deliver more vigour than standard diploids for reduced loss and increased profits.
- Few PGRs are needed in most markets – cool-season crop can be grown with little or no heat for Spring pack programs.
- More vigorous with larger flowers than Easter Bonnet.
- Fragrant, large blooms and stronger performance in containers, hanging baskets and in-ground plantings.
- Well-matched series includes the first pigmented tetraploid alyssums.