A rose is a woody perennial flowering plant of the genus Rosa, in the family Rosaceae. There are over three hundred species and tens of thousands of cultivars. Among them, Rose Pussta is a unique variety of Rose. Very bright velvet red color attracts buttrfly & honeybees.
Details about the Variety:
- Dark red. None / no fragrance. Large, semi-double (9-16 petals), cluster-flowered, in small clusters, bloom form. Blooms in flushes throughout the season.
- Bushy, upright.
- Height of 2' to 32" (60 to 80 cm).
- Can be used for beds and borders, container rose or garden.
- Vigorous. Spring Pruning: Remove old canes and dead or diseased wood and cut back canes that cross. In warmer climates, cut back the remaining canes by about one-third. In colder areas, you'll probably find you'll have to prune a little more than that.
The Rose Pussta Variety is a very good variety of Roses if you are looking to get a maximum number of flowers on the plants.
Below are some of the characteristics of this variety:
- A single Plant gives more than 100 Flowers
- The Flower has a very bright red color.
- Honey bees get attracted to this Flowering Plant.
- Has very good resistance against pest and diseases
- The Pussta variety can be used for Bordering and Landscaping Purposes.
A note by the grower:
Many Architects and landscape designers are of the opinion that it is very difficult to maintain rose plants but the this variety is easy to maintain and can be readily used for land spacing Purposes.
We do not grow this ourselves. This is supplied by Sakla Roses. (Sakla Roses belongs to one of the Close Family Friends of Chhajed Gardens). Below are the contact details.
Sakla Roses, Hursul: Opp Pld Octroi Naka
Jalgoan Road, Aurangabad - 431001
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile +91 9765012345
Mobile +91 9225319061
Please note that all the order-related queries and complaints if any will be addressed directly by Sakla Roses.
Please do go through the below videos that give more information about the same