The 15 layers in the Lucky Bamboo is the symbol of perfection. It is one of the most loved sorts of bamboo plants that have been much esteemed for it brings good fortunes and fortune. It emanates positive vitality that could be ideal for any sorts of organizations. Lucky Bamboo 15 Layer is viewed as lucky in view of its imperativeness, adaptability and solid development. Bamboo in itself is a stunning plant with an exceptionally quiet and shrewd vitality. It educates a definitive intelligence like how to be adaptable and empty within so the soul can unreservedly stream and mend your being.
As a Fengshui element is present inside, the Lucky Bamboo 15 layer is known to be the most popular indoor plant. Coming along with a stylish pot this green plant would enhance the surroundings. The purpose of keeping the Lucky Bamboo 15 layer is ensuring the good fortune. It is believed that keeping such plant at home or at workplace brings serenity and calmness. The tough stalks of the plant can revive in the vases of pure water and even in the soil. Some may even use the plant as a decorative piece at home or at office but the results would be the same. There will be happiness and moreover one will feel the peace in the inner sense.
- Bring happiness, fortune and good luck
- Added Fengshui element
- A stoneware pot
- Ventilated Recyclable Packaging
|significance||Love & Marriage, Happiness, Health, Blessings|
Write Your Own Review
How to install the Lucky Bamboo
1. Carefully take out the roots of the Bamboo Plant from the Polybag filled with Jelly.
2. Carefully insert the Lucky Bamboo Plant into the Bowl.
3. Water the Plant with Soft water (Drinking water).
How to care for your Lucky Bamboo
• Lucky Bamboo Prefers to have filtered Sunlight. They do not like Direct Sunlight.Keep the Plant at a Place where it can receive filtered sunlight.
• Just Add Enough water to cover the roots. Do not over water.
• Replace the water at Regular Intervals. Twice in a week would be fine
• Ensure you Place your Bamboo where it can receive Fresh air
• Try to Use Soft water ( Drinking Water )
• You can trim the small roots so that it encourages to sprout new roots; This will help Plant Grow Better.
• Remove or Cut the Parts of the Plant that have turned Pale Yellow or have died.