Product Name : Petunia Single Gf. Ez Rider Formula Mix Flower Seeds
|Brand : PAN AM Seeds
Qty : 1000 Seeds
Scientific Name : Petunia x hybrida
Common Name : Compact Growing Grandiflora Petunia
Blooming Season : Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit : Mounded
Spacing : 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
Height : 6 - 10" (15 - 25cm)
Width : 8 - 12" (20 - 30cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Pelleted.
Grandiflora Ez Rider and multiflora Lo Rider put flexibility at your fingertips and cost savings in your pocket, thanks to their matched and manageable growth from bench to retail. These genetically shorter, more controlled plants need less PGRs and are perfect for high-density programs. The two series solve the seasonal, geographic and control challenges of traditional petunias – they’re perfect for growing and selling high-density cell packs to “promo” hanging baskets. Plug crop time:
4 to 5 weeksTransplant to finish:
5 to 6 weeks
- Up to half the amount of PGRs are needed – or none under some growing regimes.
- Suitable for cold growing.
- Tight bloom window lets you ship and sell all series colours at the same time.
- Better branching with improved airflow reduces the probability of disease, especially Botrytis.
- Available in the top-selling colours that make up 75% of petunia sales.
- Enhanced, longer garden performance in containers and gardens – plants hold together and don’t lodge later in the season like traditional petunias can.
Offers darker, truer red colour; shorter, denser and better-branched plants; and strong, long plant holding. Averages 3 days faster to flower, with faster secondary blooms for earlier retail sales opportunities.