Our small 2 Layer Bamboo is a perfect match not just for your office but for your home too. It’s a modishly designed, graceful and appealing piece adding a symbol of happiness, fortune and good luck. Being a Fengshui element present in it, the Small 2 layer bamboo is considered to be the most popular indoor plant. A new stoneware pot with that old look, small 2 layer is placed in order to ensure a good fortune. The tough stalks can revive in the vases of pure water and even in the Soil.
A symbol of joy, health and wealth since the traditional times, every growing leaf brings about prosperity in the lives. No matter if it’s kept poorly, the surety is that the plant will last for a longer duration. Nurturing with the greens is easy to maintain. One peculiar feature about them is that, they are sent in technically designed packaging that can be used for gifting purpose also. A two layer ventilated recyclable packaging keeps the plant and the planter safe. So don’t just think, rush up and bring prosperity, luck and happiness in your life.
Bring happiness, fortune and good luck
Added Fengshui element
A stoneware pot
Ventilated Recyclable Packaging
|Common Name||Small Ceramic Pot Orange With 2 Layer Lucky Bamboo|
|Handling time||2-3 days|
|significance||Love & Marriage, Happiness, Luck, Blessings|
Write Your Own Review
How to install the Lucky Bamboo
1. Carefully take out the roots of the Bamboo Plant from the Polybag filled with Jelly.
2. Carefully insert the Lucky Bamboo Plant into the Bowl.
3. Water the Plant with Soft water (Drinking water).
How to care for your Lucky Bamboo
• Lucky Bamboo Prefers to have filtered Sunlight. They do not like Direct Sunlight.Keep the Plant at a Place where it can receive filtered sunlight.
• Just Add Enough water to cover the roots. Do not over water.
• Replace the water at Regular Intervals. Twice in a week would be fine
• Ensure you Place your Bamboo where it can receive Fresh air
• Try to Use Soft water ( Drinking Water )
• You can trim the small roots so that it encourages to sprout new roots; This will help Plant Grow Better.
• Remove or Cut the Parts of the Plant that have turned Pale Yellow or have died.