Lisianthus (Eustoma) ABC 2 Blue Rim Flower Seeds
Product Name : Lisianthus (Eustoma) ABC 2 Blue Rim Flower Seeds
Brand : PanAmerican Seeds
Qty : 1000 Seeds
Scientific Name : Eustoma grandiflorum
Common Name : Double-Flowered Lisianthus
Blooming Season : Early Spring, Spring, Summer, Winter
Plant Habit : Upright
Height : 36 - 45" (91 - 114cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Pelleted.
Planting density: 8 plants/ft.2 (84 plants/m2) Summer; 6 plants/ft.2 (64 plants/m2) Winter
Best for: Greenhouse, high tunnel
Plug crop time: 8 to 10 weeks
Transplant to finish: Winter, 14 to 18 weeks; Spring/Autumn, 12 to 14 weeks; Summer, 10 to 12 weeks
- Best-in-class genetics have proven reduced sensitivity to rosetting in the plug and after transplant. You get more saleable plants and stems, plus reduced or no need for gibberellic acid (GA) spraying.
- Uniform vigour in plug and finish stages and faster finish times assure a short harvest window.
- Produces a high-quality finished crop year-round in a comprehensive colour range.
- Outstanding double flower form with high petal count on strong stems.
- Quickly becoming the wedding flower of choice, and an essential for bouquets, corsages and other arrangements.
- Exceptional vase life.