Festuca Buddy Blue Seeds
Product Name : Festuca Buddy Blue Seeds
Brand : Benery Seeds
Qty : 1000 Seeds
- Uses:Foliage plant, heath and rock garden, roof coverage, graveyard plantings, soil coverage
- Garden height:12″ / 30 cm
- Crop time:14-16 weeks
- Sow time:January-March
- Sowing method:6-10 seeds in plugs
- Germination*:7 days at 41-50 °F (5-10 °C), then 68-77 °F (20-25 °C) for an additional 3-5 weeks until germinated.
- Growing On:Grow on at 50-65 °F (10-18 °C).
- Media:Sandy humus, minerals and small grit, pH-value: 5.5-7.5
- Temperature:10-18 °C.
- Fertilization:Low fertilization levels are required. Over fertilization will result in weak flower stems.
* Germination Stages (from seed to finished young plant)
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium. Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.