The length of Fengshui Wheel bamboo plants you take after some extremely straightforward, sensible planting standards whether you're utilizing water or soil as a developing material. Bring this Fengshui wheel and feel the change in a short span of time. The Fengshui Wheel is a suitable match for your home or office. This featured plant is an appealing piece that is a symbol of calmness and good luck. As a Fengshui element is present inside, the product is named as Fengshui wheel. It even carries the looks of a wheel. The Fengshui Wheel is known to be the most popular indoor plant. Coming along with a stylish pot this green plant would enhance your surroundings. The purpose of keeping The Fengshui Wheel at home or at office is to purify the surroundings. It is believed that keeping such plant at home or at workplace brings stillness and calmness. The tough stalks of the plant can revive in the vases of pure water and even in the soil. A short earthenware pot loaded with little shakes would be a solid home for your lucky bamboo.
The Fengshui Wheel is a symbol of joy. Bringing wealth and ensuring better health, with its every growing leaf it carries along prosperity into the lives of the people. No matter if its kept poorly or without care, the plant will definitely last longer and shows its effect for a longer duration. One of the amazing features of the plant is that they are sent in technically designed packaging which can even be used for gifting purposes. The two layers ventilated recyclable packaging keeps this plant and the planter safer. So bring along these bamboo plant that will add on to your surroundings.
- Wheel shaped
- Bring happiness, fortune and good luck
- A decorative piece
- Added Fengshui element
- Ventilated Recyclable Packaging
|Common Name||Lucky Bamboo|
|Handling time||2-3 days|
|significance||Love & Marriage, Happiness, Luck, Blessings|
Write Your Own Review
How to install the Lucky Bamboo
1. Carefully take out the roots of the Bamboo Plant from the Polybag filled with Jelly.
2. Carefully insert the Lucky Bamboo Plant into the Bowl.
3. Water the Plant with Soft water (Drinking water).
How to care for your Lucky Bamboo
• Lucky Bamboo Prefers to have filtered Sunlight. They do not like Direct Sunlight.Keep the Plant at a Place where it can receive filtered sunlight.
• Just Add Enough water to cover the roots. Do not over water.
• Replace the water at Regular Intervals. Twice in a week would be fine
• Ensure you Place your Bamboo where it can receive Fresh air
• Try to Use Soft water ( Drinking Water )
• You can trim the small roots so that it encourages to sprout new roots; This will help Plant Grow Better.
• Remove or Cut the Parts of the Plant that have turned Pale Yellow or have died.
You may like
Out of stock