Spiral sticks are one of the special arrangements for your loved ones if you want prosperity to enter into their lives. Our product spiral sticks contains a spiral stick of a lucky bamboo plant. Bamboo is concerned to the one of the precious element in adding happiness in the lives. Resilient and tough in nature the plant does not require any direct sunlight. It can grow indoors easily. A suitable match to gift the grandparents on their anniversary or anyone of nearer to you, the spiral sticks forms a basis of joy. These sticks are quite pleasant and soothing to the eyes. Green elegant and beautiful in nature you can use them at your work place or even for the home décor purposes. With the height of approx. 90cms lucky bamboo spiral sticks needs only water or a particular soil. One can place it in any room of their choice. Purifying the negativity into positivity, the Fengshui element surprises the user with fast effects. One can witness the change easily. An eco friendly product comes up with a proper ventilated packaging that is suitable for both plant and the planter.
- 60 cms bamboo stick
- Fengshui element present
- No direct sunlight required
|Common Name||Lucky Bamboo|
|Handling time||2-3 days|
|significance||Love & Marriage, Happiness, Luck, Blessings|
Write Your Own Review
How to install the Lucky Bamboo
1. Carefully take out the roots of the Bamboo Plant from the Polybag filled with Jelly.
2. Carefully insert the Lucky Bamboo Plant into the Bowl.
3. Water the Plant with Soft water (Drinking water).
How to care for your Lucky Bamboo
• Lucky Bamboo Prefers to have filtered Sunlight. They do not like Direct Sunlight.Keep the Plant at a Place where it can receive filtered sunlight.
• Just Add Enough water to cover the roots. Do not over water.
• Replace the water at Regular Intervals. Twice in a week would be fine
• Ensure you Place your Bamboo where it can receive Fresh air
• Try to Use Soft water ( Drinking Water )
• You can trim the small roots so that it encourages to sprout new roots; This will help Plant Grow Better.
• Remove or Cut the Parts of the Plant that have turned Pale Yellow or have died.