Pyramid 3 layer braided makes up a perfect match as a gift for any occasion can symbolize the ingredients to happy life. A symbol of longevity this plant is a perfect for home and office both. Appealing and easy to grow, the three layer pyramid is a perfect match for your home Décor. Not just that it is reputed to bring along a good fortune, it is a hardy plant in context of that can thrive in a vase of water. Avoiding no direct sunlight, we provide these plants in a fascinating ceramic pot. Low cost, low maintenance require but the results achieved are beyond the expectation. It can transform the lives very easily. It can be a perfect present for your grandfather or grandmother. Having Fengshui element present inside, pyramid 3 layer comes to be the most demanding plant in the category. Bringing along prosperity, this plant is made up of bamboo sticks. Lovers of bamboo plant even use them Fengshui use that brings harmony at their places. It is said by the Fengshui masters that every new leaf will bring luck and success to the owner. The tough stalks of these plants can even survive in pure water and soil as well.
- 12 Inches long
- Bringing prosperity into lives
- Fengshui element present
|Common Name||Lucky Bamboo|
|Handling time||2-3 days|
Write Your Own Review
How to install the Lucky Bamboo
1. Carefully take out the roots of the Bamboo Plant from the Polybag filled with Jelly.
2. Carefully insert the Lucky Bamboo Plant into the Bowl.
3. Water the Plant with Soft water (Drinking water).
How to care for your Lucky Bamboo
• Lucky Bamboo Prefers to have filtered Sunlight. They do not like Direct Sunlight.Keep the Plant at a Place where it can receive filtered sunlight.
• Just Add Enough water to cover the roots. Do not over water.
• Replace the water at Regular Intervals. Twice in a week would be fine
• Ensure you Place your Bamboo where it can receive Fresh air
• Try to Use Soft water ( Drinking Water )
• You can trim the small roots so that it encourages to sprout new roots; This will help Plant Grow Better.
• Remove or Cut the Parts of the Plant that have turned Pale Yellow or have died.