Product Name : 3 Layer Lucky Bamboo
Product Description :
The small 3 Layer Bamboo is designed modishly catering to the needs of your office. A purposeful plant that can be deployed anywhere in the office or at home. Elegantly designed this small bamboo plant can bring along prosperity, charm and luck to your lives. This appealing can be all yours within your budget serving a Fengshui element. The popular indoor plant, the small 3 layer is reputed and one of the most selling. Thriving in simple vase of water with that old and astonishing look, one can bring positivity and happiness in life. The tough stalks of this plant can revive in the vase of pure water and even in the soil that suits.
The symbol of health and wealth, each and every growing leaf of this plant brings about success in the lives. It hardly matters if you keep them poorly or in bad condition, the plant still ensures that it lasts longer. These green budding leaves add on the peace in lives. The strong part of the Small 3 Layer plant is that, it comes in ventilated packaging that is eco-friendly which keeps the plant and planter both of them safe. So enjoy the 3 layers magic in your life and get yourself the small 3 layer today.
- Ventilated Recyclable Packaging
- Bring happiness, fortune and good luck
- Added Fengshui element
|Common Name||Lucky Bamboo|
|Botanical Name||Dracaena braunii|
|Handling time||2-3 days|
|significance||Love & Marriage, Happiness, Luck, Blessings|
- Perfect quality Review by G. Srini
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review
How to install the Lucky Bamboo
1. Carefully take out the roots of the Bamboo Plant from the Polybag filled with Jelly.
2. Carefully insert the Lucky Bamboo Plant into the Bowl.
3. Water the Plant with Soft water (Drinking water).
How to care for your Lucky Bamboo
• Lucky Bamboo Prefers to have filtered Sunlight. They do not like Direct Sunlight.Keep the Plant at a Place where it can receive filtered sunlight.
• Just Add Enough water to cover the roots. Do not over water.
• Replace the water at Regular Intervals. Twice in a week would be fine
• Ensure you Place your Bamboo where it can receive Fresh air
• Try to Use Soft water ( Drinking Water )
• You can trim the small roots so that it encourages to sprout new roots; This will help Plant Grow Better.
• Remove or Cut the Parts of the Plant that have turned Pale Yellow or have died.